Friday, October 17, 2008


*tap, tap "Is this thing on?" Am I the only one here? Hopefully my posts are not boring you all to death! We don't need any dead bodies in bargain paradise!

*sigh, another Kmart deal YMMV (your mileage may vary) Today I found girls and boys bicycles clearanced:

Huffy Ariel 16 inch bike w/ removable training wheels, 3+: was $89 now $22, link to bike on kmart.com: bike

Huffy Ariel 12 inch bike w/ trainers 3+ was $79 now $20
Huffy Ariel Sidewalk bike 10 inch 1 1/2 yrs+ $5.00
Scooter by streetflyers, Folding 3-sz adjustable Black box, was $29 now $14
Optimus Prime Transformers 16 in bike - was $70 now $35

Also all clearance clothing at my store is .99 now

Couldn't use them myself, but this might help someone's Christmas shopping!

Also, most all deals at KMart are unmarked, fyi.

3 comments:

Sandy said...

If I had a KMart nearby, I would totally go hit up this sale:) Hopefully next weekend when I'm near one there will still be some good deals!

curly girl said...

OK, I really need to figure out if there's a KMart near us!

andrea said...

So I went by last night. I was somewhat in a rush to get home to the nursing baby. But I couldn't find much.

First, I don't get the newspaper, so I didn't have any coupons to use. I looked online for printable ones, but couldn't find any good ones. My friend had given me some Huggies coupons, but I get mine by the case off Amazon and they're still cheaper per diaper that way.

I wanted some of those baby leg warmers, but couldn't find any at ours.

I did get a cute outfit for next summer for C. It was $1.99.

I'll have to try again next time when I have a bigger chunk of time to spend.