Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Fishing for deals

My friend, Marlena, is one of the best bargain shoppers I know. (I'm trying to convince her to join as an author here, but no luck yet.)

However, she shared this website that she uses and I wanted to pass it on:

Fishing for deals

You have to register with them to have access to all the forums, but registration is free. Marlena's two favorite forums are Catch of the Day (for online purchases) and Surf the Turf (for brick and mortar stores).

I don't know about you, but I'm about to add another registration to my long list.

As a side note, she just sent me a quick e-mail letting me know that Oriental Trading Company is offering free shipping on ANY order by October 24 using code AHW903.

Happy shopping!

1 comment:

All the Cousins! said...

alright, alright, i'll be a contributor! your flattery worked! so invite me already. ;)