Saturday, October 4, 2008

Debbie Meyer Produce Bags

Don't know if you've tried these Debbie Meyer Green Bags for your produce or not, but you REALLY should! I just started using them and my produce is lasting for weeks instead of days! They can be found in just about any supermarket (I've seen them here at Fred Meyer, Albertson's, Target, etc), or of course, you could order from the site. I was really skeptical when a friend recommended them, but now I am a believer! I've found it helps to keep a paper towel tucked in to absorb any moisture, too. I like it that I can just rinse them out, dry them, and reuse them, too! As my daughter would say, "They're very eco-friendly." ;) Kristin

4 comments:

andrea said...

I would be a total skeptic, too. If I wanted to look for them in Target, what section of the store would they be in?

curly girl said...

I have seen them there, but I can't remember exactly. Try by the kitchen stuff first, then by the plastics. Be sure to check the endcaps (or close to the end), as I think that's where they caught my eye.

Unknown said...

I saw them in Target just today, by the kitchen stuff...they were on an endcap.
I have wondered about them, funny that I almost bought some today, now I wish I had... Oh, well, it's not like I'll never go to Target again :)

Sandy said...

I was wondering about these - I saw them on an infomercial once. I'll have to keep my eye out for them.