Thursday, November 6, 2008

30% off at kohls.com

Received a 30% off Kohls.com code: HOLIDAY30. Good thru 11/12. Worth nosing around for Christmas gifts. Also, get free shipping w/ your kohls card: MVC7935 exp 11/08.


I bought this:


Carter's Velboa Pram 6-9 months$3.80 shipped.









Need a mixer?










Today I made bread using my Kitchenaid Mixer. I love that thing. I use it at least once a day. There is a super-duper Kitchenaid Pro 500 on sale for $287 that would be about $200 after the 30% off code. That could easily handle about 12 cups of bread dough. Yumm...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm impressed that you use your Kitchen Aid that much. I don't know anybody who uses theirs more than once a year and I figured they were more of a social status than a kitchen tool. Kind of like a maid.