Thursday, September 25, 2008

Walgreens Easy Saver

Have you heard of this program? It's a rebate program at Walgreens. Every month they offer FREE STUFF. My friend, Shelly, told me about it and I'm hooked. I go there every month to see what stuff I can get. The only bad part about it used to be that I had to take the time to fill out the little sheet and mail it in. But I faithfully did it.

NOW, they've started an online rebate process that is SOOOO much faster and easier. You do have to *register* with them to be eligible for this. How many registrations of mine are out there in the cyberworld these days???

If you click on the link, you can view the catalog to see what products are available this month. Many of them are just discounted and then there are always a couple of free items each month. If you get the rebate put onto a Walgreens gift card, they add 10%.

Totally worth it. This month I got free nail polish, chapstick (My lips hurt REAL BAD!), toothpaste, hair product, and Excederin (for my hubbie's old man back).

I recommend going early on in the month because sometimes they run out of the free items.

4 comments:

Amy said...

I'm going tomorrow. Hopefully they have some stuff left. What a great tip to start out this blog. Nothing beats free!

curly girl said...

Rite Aid has a similar program each week, too... Kristin

Andrea said...

Just a note - there is a $5/$20 purchase for Friday and Saturday (9/26 & 9/27) at http://www.walgreens.com/hotbuys/default.jsp

The $20 needs to be after all of your coupons (but doesn't include RR's or ESR's)

Sandy said...

My MIL SWEARS by that program! Our closest Walgreens is 2 hours away, though, boohoo!